Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 11, 2011

Get That Look:Demi Lovato

Hi Everyone!!!!
This is going to be my first Get That Look segment that I will be starting. I will take any random celebrity or any requested celebrity and try to recreate their look using inexpensive clothing. The clothing will be from websites, retail stores or maybe even thrift stores. I will try to get the exact look although minor details may be excluded.

So the first celebrity I'm going to do is Demi Lovato. In the photo she looks like she is going for a night out but is still casual. You can wear this look going out or even just going to the shops.
Courtesy of Disnology


So the first thing is minor detail and doesn't have to be added. Underneath her baggy shirt she has a black bra.I'm going to link this one but the rest will be pictures. This bra has thin straps and a not much overexposing cup colour so it would be perfect if you were going for this look.It is a bit pricey but there is a deal going on right now on this website.
http://www.brasnthings.com/store/lingerie/bras/posh-lace--mesh-push-up-bra.html


Demi's necklace is a bit hard to see but it looks like a chain necklace. I found this necklace on the Claire's website and thought it looked like what Demi was wearing.
Claire's Necklace $16.50



Demi's shirt is wearing an oversized white t-shirt with a very light graphic design on it. I found this Forever 21 shirt that has a sketched design of an owl.It is $15.90 and perfect for this style.

Forever 21 $15.90

Her belt is black and has a some kind of  design. She wears it around her waist to keep her oversized t-shirt sinched in. I've decided to go with this metallic belt also from Forever 21. It is $8.80 and perfect for this look.
Forever 21 Metallic Belt
The bag that Demi is wearing was quite difficult to get something inexpensive and similar. But it did manage to find a great on at Claire's again. This gorgeous bag is only $9.00 and has an awesome charm by the side.
Claire's Bag $9.00

Demi looks like she is wearing leather tights so I found a pair from Supre. They are faux leather look tights and look absolutely gorgeous on. They really flatter Demi's figure and they will flatter yours too. At $25 these are a steal.

Supre Leather Leggings $25

Demi's shoes were hard to get cheap. I ended up going on Styletread.com to get them. The shoes are expensive at $145 but match Demi's style and will pull off the look completely.
Styletread Shoes $140

I hope you enjoyed this and please feel free to recreate this look as well and perhaps show me. If you have any requests please leave your suggestion in the comments along with the link to the photo. Hopefully in the future I will do celebrity inspired hair and make-up.
From Sweetie Pie






















1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete