Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Fever

 Halloween is coming in a few days and although we don't celebrate it here in Australia it's fun to get into the spirit. When I was a kid I always had a mix of excitement and nervousness mainly because of the teenage boys down the street (one year they egged part of our house). 
The main part of Halloween is the costumes. There have been lots and lots of inappropriate,funny and just plain weird costumes. Some people go all out while most just go for the plain old ghost,pirate,witch ect. A while ago my family held a Halloween party and my twin cousins, only 18 months dressed up as little bees. 

My personal favourite part of Halloween was the cooking. Making chocolate spiders, dark chocolate coated cherries, ghost cookies and graveyard cupcakes. Every year we would think of crazy ideas that we could turn into yummy masterpieces. This year I will be trying Pumpkin Cookie Balls from Whipped the Blog.


I haven't got much plans for Halloween this year but please don't be afraid to tell me what you are doing or did. I am also sorry for the lack of posting. I promise I will post a few more entries in November.


Love Sweetie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment