Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Nail Polish Explosion

Everybody has their bad days right? Well I had mine a few days ago.
We were going out shopping and I was rushing to get ready. I was in the hotel bathroom desperately searching for a band-aid on the bench. Just as I pulled my hand back from looking, the nail polish on the edge of the bench got knocked over. Yep, it shattered all over my feet and legs. I got away with only a little bit of glass in my foot but it only left a sore. The thing I was most worried about was that the nail polish might dry on the hotel floor. We might've had to pay for it. Luckily we got it all wiped up and my fingernails on the right hand are the only reminder of the incident.They are red with shiny purple/silver splotches(the colour of the shattered nail polish). It may not sound that bad but it is when the bill could have come out to $5000-$15000!

No comments:

Post a Comment