Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cute USB's

For us in Australia the spring holidays are nearly over. And of course I've left everything to the last minute and I need a new Usb and 3 exercise books for the last term. My old Usb got a virus from our school computers (which have now been fixed) and it resulted in me and a few others in my class having to get a new usb. So I was looking online for some and I came across these cute usbs. I decided I have to get one they were just 2 cute. My parents agreed and now I'm trying to decide which one to get. It's impossible!!
F.Y.I- I will not be able to post next week as I'm going on  school camp.
F.Y.I- This post is not sponsored and I bought all of the products with my own money from Mimoco.com

$22.95 Hello Kitty USB 
$19.95 Swirl USB
$24.95 Mushy by FriendsWithYou USB

$19.95 Giddyup USB
I recommend checking the site out
http://www.mimoco.com/mimobot-flash-drives/
From Sweetie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment